Process Engineer – Freelance #01019
Tasks of a Process Engineer
- You will undertake Process engineering design work in with true regard to Safety both in design detail and engineering design execution
- You will be responsible for carrying out design work in compliance with the national, state and client asset Codes & Standards under direction from the Lead Process Engineer
- You will engineer all design work in line with the Process QA manual and Transfield
- You will undertake all work within the estimate manhour budget and within schedule
- You will be maintaining all files and Process documentation in an orderly fashion
Profile of a Process Engineer
- Technical degree or equivalent by experience
- You are innovative in design work with due regard to minimization of cost whilst maintaining technical integrity
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- By preference you already gained experience working on projects for industrial clients.
Do you know someone for the position of Process Engineer? Or do you have questions? Please contact: Stéphanie Sissokho, email@example.com, +32 470 21 71 72
Are you the Process Engineer we are looking for? Apply now! We will contact you within 24 hours!
About HR Impulse
Talent matchmaking is our passion!
Finding the perfect match, putting talents on the right track, lighting up your inner spark … it is why we put our focus on cultural matching.
This way we make sure, you will find the job of your life.
At the same time we are the authentic partner for peopledriven organisations who are willing to invest in their employees.
Do you want to know more about HR Impulse? Check: https://hrimpulse.be