Compliance Manager #01024
You will be pivotal in improving the efficiency of the company’s compliance program focusing on warehouse operations. The focus of the role will be on strengthening the Compliance program, which encompasses matters of Grading and Warehousing procedures, Exchange Contract rules, ISO certifications, Ethics, Anti-Bribery, and ensuring business practices are consistent. The role will provide a unique opportunity to build and shape key elements of an evolving compliance program.
Tasks of a Compliance Manager
- Identify and actively resolve issues related to risk and compliance, in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Design and roll out a risk & compliance policy
- Report and advise the Board on all Compliance matters & developments;
- Report and work closely with the management on Compliance matters and procedures;
- Communicate with the Exchange, the regulator and any external stakeholder on the compliance program and ad-hoc inquiries;
- Build a state of the art, data driven, monitoring structure, with the assistance of LDC’s compliance monitoring team and management;
- Coordinate the existing initiatives of different departments, by assuring that compliance related key controls are embedded into the company’s processes and systems;
- Ensure the alignment of the processes with all current rules and standards (such as GWPs, ISO, etc.) ;
- Create enthusiasm and motivate people to create a mentality of continuous improvement;
- Collaborate on policy measures that increase the efficiency of internal processes with due observance of the futures market rules;
- Provide training to strengthen the awareness and updates of the compliance programs;
- Oversee investigations into any potential compliance breach;
- Ensure disciplinary sanctions, if any, are applied fairly and consistently;
- Follow actively changes in the relevant legislation, industry developments and the Exchange’s regulations
Profile of a Compliance Manager
- Master’s degree in (Commercial) Law, Finance or Economics
- Previous compliance experience such as investigations or program advisory. Preferably in a big 4 or law firm;
- Experience of leveraging data analytics to build up robust and automated monitoring tools;
- Experience in Operational Excellence & Risk Management;
- Experience in logistics and / or warehousing a plus;
- International experience.
- High level of IT literacy (MS Office, software applications, ERP, …)
- Communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Autonomous and good mental resilience;
- Result driven and hands on mentality;
- Analytical skills;
- Generalist and self-starter;
- Ability to deal with competing pressures;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Ability to travel to subsidiaries in other geographies (Spain, United States);
- Knowledge of the supply chain sector is a plus;
- Experience in soft commodities/warehousing is a plus.
Do you know someone for the position of Compliance Manager? Or do you have questions? Please contact: Marleen Huys, email@example.com, +32 478 68 35 53
Are you the Compliance Manager we are looking for? Apply now! We will contact you within 24 hours!
About HR Impulse
Talent matchmaking is our passion!
Finding the perfect match, putting talents on the right track, lighting up your inner spark … it is why we put our focus on cultural matching.
This way we make sure, you will find the job of your life.
At the same time we are the authentic partner for peopledriven organisations who are willing to invest in their employees.
Do you want to know more about HR Impulse? Check: https://hrimpulse.be